A LOGO is a visual identity….a BRAND is this AND the emotional perception as a whole about the product, person or service. Top quality imagery and actions with a concise message, targeted to the right audience will be successful and set marketing efforts in the right direction.
Identify what is truly your brand. What sets you apart from others that may be selling something similar. Why would someone follow your advice over someone else? What sets you apart from the others? Here are some questions to ask yourself when determining your brand moving forward.
• Are your talents being sold?
• Can anyone else fill your shoes?
• Are you known for the work you do?
• Are you selling your expertise/personality/guidance?
• Does the company have a well-know reputation?
• Can corporate history provide the reason for customers to buy?
• Will company size provide comfort for customer?
• What makes the services provided different?
• Is the service unique? Different from others in the same industry?
• Does the product require packaging?
• Will it create a need or demand for retail/wholesale purchase?
• Is it unique? Innovative? (special ingredients, widgets, bells and whistles, etc)?
Once the brand is defined, create a kick-ass look that will perfectly suit your needs with a clear, defined, targeted message that you will be able to use in all your marketing materials. If you are looking for a branding specialist, please contact Laura at Five Star Creative Group. 708-478-6005